Total run time: 14 minutes 46 seconds.
Ways to listen to the show…
- Subscribe using iTunes here.
- Download the individual episode by right clicking this link and clicking “save link as”.
- You can also add the RSS feed to your podcast app of choice with the non-iTunes link you can find here.
- Stream the episode on Stitcher
Got a problem? Email me and I’ll try and solve it.
About Izsi Lawrence…
Iszi is a stand up comedian, podcaster and Fringe poster designer. I interviewed her on everything from self-promotion to marketing materials at different festivals in episode 7 [Podcast here] but this one is about branding as a comedian and things you can do organically to make yourself stand out. I found it really interesting and felt like it would be worth sharing.
Here are a list of the questions we covered…
Edinburgh Fringe Poster / Flyer / marketing material design…
- Why learning the basics of comedy is key in your early gigs rather than trying to be your comedy hero [8 mins 40 secs]
- How did you come up with your “look”? [3 mins 46 secs]
- Approaching an agent advice. [5 mins 28 secs]
- Iszi’s advice on succeeding and staying happy with your work. [7 mins 18secs]
Loving the show? Then consider giving us a donation to keep it going!
If you liked this you might also like…
|EP07 – Iszi Lawrence – comedian, podcaster & Edinburgh poster designer.|