Summary of March 2016 –
In March I focused on gigging, family and my tour. It was my sisters birthday in the middle of the month so I took off a few nights / days to spend with her. I got my mental health back on track which led to me being able to write some material about it. And went all out booking tour dates. I now have 12 and I am not doing Edinburgh (find out why here).
Also I booked a LOT of progression and paid work for promoters who I’ve done well for before. I got a total kick up the arse from HIls Jago that I should be working harder (which is true) and I should have a two year plan. So I made one of those.
Gig breakdown –
|Date||Gig Name||Position||Other info||Daily Blog|
|2nd||EP44 – Joe Charman aka The Skills Guy – How to build your online fan base.|
|3rd||Luton Mirth Gig||Open||Unpaid|
|11th||Charity gig. Ampthill.||Middle||Unpaid|
|13th||EP45 – Adam Bloom – How to do (almost) everything from going full time to smashing corporate gigs|
|18th||Soho comedy club||Progression Spot||Unpaid|
|20th||EP46 – Daniel Sloss – What is it like being a full time comedian as a teenager?|
|30th||Comedy Kights||Progression Spot||Unpaid|
Future prep –
|How many future gigs did you book?||41|
|How many future podcast guests did you book?||4|
Podcasts made / released –
|EP 44||Joe Charman aka The Skills Guy – How to build your online fan base.|
|EP 45||Adam Bloom – How to do (almost) everything from going full time to smashing corporate gigs|
|EP 46||Daniel Sloss – What is it like being a full time comedian as a teenager?|
Other Projects –
- Finished my crowdfunding for my book (thanks to everyone who pre-ordered a copy).
- Booked another 4 tour dates for Buddhism and Cats (taking me up to 12).
- Made 8 new videos.
- Wrote 6-8 new minutes of jokes for my new show.
- Refreshed my “comedy CV / email” and contacted over 140 clubs all over the UK to get more gigs.
- Started work on a new podcast project (it’s a secret for now but want to mention it here).
- Hit 90,000 downloads on my podcast.