Summary of Feb 2016 -
This month the main highlight was Dave’s Leicester Comedy Festival. I loved it and will be back next year. I managed to fit in a good gigging schedule around the festival and invested a few days at the end of the month in contacting universities to try and put on my show at their venue. My aim is to put on Buddhism and Cats in as many places as possible this year before I have to drop it [follow my progress here].
Gig breakdown -
|Date||Gig Name||Position||Other info||Daily Blog|
|2nd||EP41 – The Boy With Tape On His Face (aka Sam Wills)|
|5th||Manhattan 34||Middle||Unpaid (promo for Fringe)|
|10th||David Mulholland||Podcast Recording|
|11th||Buddhism & Cats||Solo Show||DLCF Blog|
|12th||Buddhism & Cats||Solo Show||DLCF Blog|
|13th||EP 42 – Jeremy Lee (JLA) – How To Crack The Corporate Comedy Circuit|
|14th||Live Q&A Panel||DLCF – ATI Pod|
|18th||EP 43 – Anne Edyvean – Head of the BBC Writersroom – How To Get Your Writing Noticed By The BBC|
|23rd||We Are Funny||Opening||Unpaid|
|24th||Comedy at the Yurt||Middle||Paid|
|26th||Buddhism and Cats||DVD record||Comedy Cafe|
Future prep -
|How many future gigs did you book?||5|
|How many future podcast guests did you book?||1|
Podcasts made / released -
|EP 41||EP41 – The Boy With Tape On His Face (aka Sam Wills)|
|EP 42||EP 42 – Jeremy Lee (JLA) – How To Crack The Corporate Comedy Circuit|
|EP 43||EP 43 – Anne Edyvean – Head of the BBC Writersroom – How To Get Your Writing Noticed By The BB|
Other Projects -
- Continued to push my book .
- Started editing my DVD and researching how to make a “store” on my website.
- Did a video every single day including starting a series for joke ideas and the DIY Tour Find my YouTube channel here.
- Contacted 20 universities to see if they will let me perform at their university. So far 2 have said yes, and one is a maybe.
- Signed up to the Bath Fringe.