Summary of Dec 2016 -
December to me only means two things –
- My birthday
- Drunk Christmas parties
As a result the info is low in terms of gigging but the progression forward in terms of next years festivals and tour has come along leaps and bounds. This is largely because I’ve not been socialising at all and I’ve been staying in doing admin (rock n roll).
Truth be told I’ve really enjoyed doing these (even if they’ve been a bit of a pain to product some times). Having a level of accountability for my job (ie people can publicly see what I am doing) has pushed me in the moments when I’d rather be doing ANYTHING else. Also it has kept me feeling a sense of purpose and drive as I feel like I am achieving stuff. So good news (for the average of 20+ people who read these the day they go live and nearly 100 over the course of an average month) I will be carrying them on into 2017. You can find a list of all reports I’ve ever done here. Merry Christmas (or whatever holiday floats your boat). And a happy new year. See you in 2017. x
Navigation (2016). [Fringe Reports]
|EP 69||Micheal Redmond – How he accidentally became a cult figure.|
|EP 70||Barry Ferns & Sarah Pearce – How to crowdfund a community led comedy club.|
Future prep. [Upcoming gigs page]
|How many future gigs did you book?||2|
|How many future podcast guests did you book?||5|
Other Projects / Things
- Recorded 2 pods for the new podcast (The Comedians Time Capsule, coming 2017).
- Made 2 videos blogs about gigging and have since taken a break from this as I needed some time to work out what I am doing. [watch them all here].
- Booked into 3 cities for work-in-progress Fringe Festivals [Fringe Reports here]
- Sorted a location for a London preview [info here]
- Started booking / promoting the LGBT+ night [info here]
- Did the Christmas episode of the Dying Alone Podcast [Facebook group | Link to episode 3]
- Worked 20 days as a writer.
- GOT THE BOOK ON SALE… FINALLY. It’s available on Amazon digitally or on my website in Paperback format. Also fullfilled half the backers purchases (as I am still waiting for the print versions to come through… so that’s the first job in Jan) [get a copy here or email me for more info]
Memoirs of a geezer [unpaid]
NTU Gig [paid]
Canterbury uni gig [paid]
Manchester Comedy Store [unpaid | Vlog]
Bristol Radio interview.
Comedians Christmas party
Comedy Cottage [unpaid]