Total run time: 1 hour 28 mins 14 secs.
Ways to listen to the show…
- Subscribe using iTunes here.
- Download the individual episode by right clicking this link and clicking “save link as”.
- You can also add the RSS feed to your podcast app of choice with the non-iTunes link you can find here.
- Stream the episode on Stitcher
Got a problem? Email me and I’ll try and solve it.
About Ian Boldsworth…
Ian Boldsworth (@RayPeacock) is a comedian, podcaster and TV warm up act who has been a professional within the industry for over a decade. He’s best known as “Ray Peacock”. A name he is having to give up for one of the most bizarre reasons. In this very personal interview we talk about picking gigs, making a life and ensuring you’re doing things for the right reasons.
If you enjoyed this you might also like…
- EP35 – Ben Walker – Behind the scenes of award-winning podcasts
- EP41 – The Boy With Tape On His Face (aka Sam Wills)
- EP 16 – Liz Miele – How to go viral and build an online fan base.
Loving the show? Then consider giving us a donation to keep it going!
Give a one-off donation via PayPal!
Here’s a list of questions we covered…
- Conversation on editing [0 mins 0 secs]
- Ray’s early career [1 mins 30 secs]
- How he picks his TV warm up gigs. [5 mins]
- How he picks his live circuit gigs [10 mins]
- Taking time off from gigging because of audiences. His opinions on audiences. [25 mins 25 secs]
- What does the pie chart of your earnings look like? [50 mins]
- How much does it cost to produce the ParaPod? [1 hour]
- What’s the future of the ParaPod? [1 hour 2 mins]
- Rays thoughts on Patreon. [1 hour 05 mins 45 secs]
- Best book? [1 hour 9 mins 22 secs]
- Biggest mistake you’ve ever made and how did you over come it? [1 hour 9 mins 50 secs]
- Interesting thing nobody see’s[1 hour 10 mins 50 secs]
- Most underrated person in the industry? [1 hour 18 mins]
- What’s the biggest problem? [1 hour 18 mins ]