EP95 – Maureen Younger – What is it like running an all-female comedy club?
Total run time: 1 hour 22 mins 03 secs.
Ways to listen to the show…
- Subscribe using iTunes here.
- Download the individual episode by right clicking this link and clicking “save link as”.
- You can also add the RSS feed to your podcast app of choice with the non-iTunes link you can find here.
- Stream the episode on Stitcher
- Or you can watch / stream it on YouTube here.
Got a problem? Email me and I’ll try and solve it.
About Maureen Younger…
Maureen Younger (@maureenyounger) is a veteran comedian and promoter who runs MY Comedy. A series of all female comedy nights which run for profit and charity.
If you enjoyed this you might also like…
Loving the show? Then consider giving us a donation to keep it going!
MY Comedy Club…
- How MY comedy started and why? [0 mins]
- What was the circuit line 12 years ago for misogyny? [3 mins]
- What makes a “female” subject for comedy in real terms and in the cliche / misconception? [5 mins]
- Do you believe in quotas? [15 mins]
- Why/how did she come with the idea of promoting women-only comedy? [3mins]
- Is positive discrimination a good thing? [39 mins]
- Is an all-female comedy festival a good thing? [42 mins]
- Do you give feedback to performers? [48 mins]
- Do you book trans comedians? [57 mins]
- What’s the biggest problem in the comedy industry and how would you solve it? [57 mins]
- What advice do you wish you had when you started? [1 hour 2 mins]