Give a one-off donation via PayPal!
donate an amount per podcast!
If you’re looking for a specific topic, you can find some of the categories I’ve covered below (in alphabetical order) –
This is a list of promoters and people involved in producing the Edinburgh Fringe Festival who have been interviewed on the Ask The Industry podcast -
- EP90 – How to bring a show to the Adelaide Fringe Festival. October 19th, 2017
- EP89 – Nica Burns – The secrets behind the Edinburgh Fringe Newcomer Award October 06th, 2017
- EP85 – Nick Ranceford-Hadley – What’s it like to start your own talent agency? August 04th, 2017
- EP78 – Ryan Taylor – Head of comedy at the Pleasance – What makes a “Pleasance act”. April 21st, 2017
- EP74 – Toby Hadoke – What the Manchester comedy scene has that London circuit doesn’t… February 22nd, 2017
- EP72 – Ben Venables – Editor at The Skinny – How to get your show noticed / reviewed. January 22nd, 2017
- EP71 – JD Henshaw – Founder of Sweets Venues November 10th, 2016
- EP 62 – Post Edinburgh Fringe 2016 Panel September 14th, 2016
- EP 54 – Karen Koren – Founder of the Gilded Balloon June 21st, 2016
- EP53 – Earl Okin – Why there are so few good musical comedians. June 10th, 2016