Give a one-off donation via PayPal!
donate an amount per podcast!
If you’re looking for a specific topic, you can find some of the categories I’ve covered below (in alphabetical order) –
This is a list of promoters and people involved in producing the Edinburgh Fringe Festival who have been interviewed on the Ask The Industry podcast -
- EP126 – Anthony Butler – Head of Live Entertainment & TV Talent Producer at SO TV. November 12th, 2019
- EP119 – What does Equity offer professional comedy performers? March 07th, 2019
- EP111 – Daniel Bartrope and Robyn Cahill – What does it take to be a cruise ship comedian? January 18th, 2019
- EP108 – Rob Kemp – A after winning 9 awards with The Elvis Dead December 07th, 2018
- EP96 – Ben Verth and John Millar – Monkey Barrel Comedy – #BarrellBoys January 19th, 2018
- EP95 – Maureen Younger – What is it like running an all-female comedy club? January 05th, 2018
- EP94 – Mark Talbot – Head of Comedy Development | Hat Trick Productions December 15th, 2017
- EP93 – Edinburgh Fringe Live Q&A Panel with 3 Comedy Agents December 01st, 2017
- EP90 – How to bring a show to the Adelaide Fringe Festival. October 19th, 2017
- EP89 – Nica Burns – The secrets behind the Edinburgh Fringe Newcomer Award October 06th, 2017