Give a one-off donation via PayPal!
donate an amount per podcast!
If you’re looking for a specific topic, you can find some of the categories I’ve covered below (in alphabetical order) –
This is a list of promoters and people involved in producing the Edinburgh Fringe Festival who have been interviewed on the Ask The Industry podcast -
- EP74 – Toby Hadoke – What the Manchester comedy scene has that London circuit doesn’t… February 22nd, 2017
- EP72 – Ben Venables – Editor at The Skinny – How to get your show noticed / reviewed. January 22nd, 2017
- EP71 – JD Henshaw – Founder of Sweets Venues November 10th, 2016
- EP 62 – Post Edinburgh Fringe 2016 Panel September 14th, 2016
- EP 54 – Karen Koren – Founder of the Gilded Balloon June 21st, 2016
- EP53 – Earl Okin – Why there are so few good musical comedians. June 10th, 2016
- EP41 – The Boy With Tape On His Face (aka Sam Wills) February 02nd, 2016
- EP32 – Live Touring Q&A Panel – Recorded at the Edinburgh Festival 2015 September 30th, 2015
- EP31 – Darrell Martin – Owner and founder of the Just The Tonic Comedy Club Chain September 21st, 2015
- Ask The Industry Podcast – Edinburgh Fringe Tips July 29th, 2015