Give a one-off donation via PayPal!
donate an amount per podcast!
If you’re looking for a specific topic, you can find some of the categories I’ve covered below (in alphabetical order) –
This is a list of comedians who have made a name for themselves or done something which you would normally "need"industry for who have been interviewed on the Ask The Industry podcast -
- EP87 – Chris Evans (not that one) – Founder of Go Faster Stripe – How to sell your digital download of your show. September 01st, 2017
- EP59 – Ian Boldsworth (the artist formerly known as Ray Peacock) August 08th, 2016
- EP53 – Earl Okin – Why there are so few good musical comedians. June 10th, 2016
- EP51 – Sam Brady – How to organise your own successful tour with no management, PR or TV credits. May 06th, 2016
- EP46 – Daniel Sloss – What is it like being a full time comedian as a teenager? March 20th, 2016
- EP45 – Adam Bloom – How to do (almost) everything from going full time to smashing corporate gigs March 13th, 2016
- EP41 – The Boy With Tape On His Face (aka Sam Wills) February 02nd, 2016
- EP38 – Adam Larter – How to build a “cult following” from the founder of the Weirdos. January 02nd, 2016
- EP30 – James Alderson – How to go full time in less than two years and start your own comedy competition September 08th, 2015
- EP 27 – Aidan Goatley – How To Do A Show For 5 Consecutive Years (and not go mad) August 01st, 2015