Total run time: 1 hour 30 mins 51 secs.
Ways to listen to the show…
- Subscribe using iTunes here.
- Download the individual episode by right clicking this link and clicking “save link as”.
- You can also add the RSS feed to your podcast app of choice with the non-iTunes link you can find here.
- Stream the episode on Stitcher
- Or you can watch / stream it on YouTube here.
Got a problem? Email me and I’ll try and solve it. 🙂
About this episode…
Loving the show? Then consider giving us a donation to keep it going!
- How did you get started in comedy? [0 mins]
- Why he moved to New York when he had a big network of gigs in New England? [16 mins]
- How did you get started in talent management, who was your first client and how did you convince them to trust their career with you? [20 mins]
- How has scouting for talent changed over his career? [30 mins]
- How much face to face time do you have with your clients? I’m guessing you rep people who don’t live near you, so how do you handle a relationship like that? [31 mins]
- The life cycle of a comedian. [40 mins]
- Should comedian’s approach agents like you or wait for them to approach us? [42 mins]